We have a vacancy of Operations Process Excellence Specialist in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Process Excellence Specialist
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Define and develop KPIs to effectively track and identify opportunities for waste and error reduction, process simplification, and automation uplift.
- Develop a monitoring dashboard to track KPIs.
- Prepare report findings, recommend corrective actions and preventive actions for review.
- Lead and manage process improvement activities including but not limited to:
- Provide suggestions to develop a process improvement initiatives roadmap
- Conduct data gathering, data analysis and feedback sessions (e.g. through Power BI, interviews, focus group discussions, hands-on process involvement, etc).
- Diagnose process issues using root cause analysis tools and techniques
- Facilitate and create value stream maps and process flows
- Analyse and develop business requirements through solution brainstorming sessions.
- Complete the cost-benefit analysis for recommended solutions.
- Establish and manage a detailed implementation plan with relevant stakeholders
- Manage the change required within and across business units (e.g. develop and implement communication plan, training plan, etc).
- Identify metrics and data collection plan to define key success benchmarks
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks and issues
- Perform post deployment testing and identify lessons learnt
- Design engagement programmes that promote a continuous improvement mindset, leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Design new ways of working to enable process teams to learn the know-how of continuous improvement and delivery.
- Led cross-functional projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology with evidence of successful outcomes
- Experienced analyst of business and solutions requirements
- Data analysis and visualization, high understanding of KPIs and performance management
- Experience in creating executive-level presentations and visual storytelling
- Ability to adapt to change and re-pivot focus areas depending on overall business needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, embrace change, and innovate in a fast-paced environment
- 7 years experience in insurance industry with at least 5 years experience in process improvement role or equivalent
- Degree holder
- Lean Six Sigma certified
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.