We have a vacancy of Operations Manager in our company, ABB. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-10-06
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the resolution of customer issues (e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams Reporting to E-mobility Region Lead APAC oversee all establishing regular reports and statistics of the customer support process. Reviewing and analyzing performance against standards and prepares improvement plans.
- Ensuring timely issue of invoices for revenue generation. Identifying and closely following up on customer issues relating to credit.
- Recommending appropriate solution for special customer requests and coordinating with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g., resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice) is in place.
- Managing order acknowledgement, being responsible for PO changes and rescheduling (push-in/pull-out).
- Import/export operations: Generating documentation for credit letters and ensuring inclusion of the documentation with shipments to ensure compliance with all export/ import rules and regulations.
- Leading/contributing to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization, and forecast accuracy.
- Owner of the site supply planning process. Providing visibility local supply objectives into the Hub/PG S&OP process of site’s ability to support the demand plan.
- Working with E-mobility APAC Region Led to define quality objects and improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven managerial experience is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and logistic
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in MS Office
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
- Sick pay
More about us
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid