The Paper Bunny
We have a vacancy of Operations Executive in our company, The Paper Bunny. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Executive
Company: The Paper Bunny
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our operations team in growing our business in Singapore and overseas and reaching people across the world! You will be an integral part of the process behind the logistics of an e-commerce brand and the preparation of products that will be enjoyed by many.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assisting in the logistical and operational functions of the business such as quality control, inspections, packing and preparing of products
- Assisting in the processing, checking and packing of online orders
- Assisting in the planning, coordinating and preparing of the supplying and re-stocking of products to the stores
- Assisting in day to day logistics and warehousing operations of the business
- Assisting in stock-takes, set-ups and top-ups at the stores
- Retail assistance in store, as and when necessary
- Assisting with any and all other operational or retail related requirements of the business
- Good command of English
- Available to commit for at least 6 months, preferably longer term
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be 20 and above
- Have an interest in the logistics and operations of how an e-commerce business is carried out
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Possess good organization skills, and have a good eye for detail
- Have an ability to multi-task well and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be good with your hands
- Possess a positive work ethic, take pride in your work and have a desire to achieve excellence
- Adaptable and team player keen to work in a start-up environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email including the following:
- Resume (including, amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself)
- A clear picture of yourself;
- Specify the role you are applying for and what your commitment level is; and
- A short 100-200 word write up of why you feel you are the right person for the job.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work location is based in Singapore, in the Alexandra area.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.