Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of Operations Executive in our company, Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Executive
Company: Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
DESIGNATION : Operations Executive
- Providing support to Outlet Manager/ Assistant Outlet Manager in ensuring the operations team work according to company SOPs and operational work flows.
- Supervise and provide guidance to licensees and cleaning contractors in achieving hygiene and housekeeping excellence according to NEA requirements.
- Be attentive to the maintenance and cleanliness of common areas.
- Perform daily visual checks on surroundings for any irregularities, non-compliances, issues that need to be rectified/ resolved.
- Actively perform checks on stalls to ensure there is no unauthorised increased of food prices within the outlet.
- Conduct irregular float checks on stalls’ cash registers against readings from Point of Sales (POS).
- Perform customer recovery pertaining to customers’/ public’s comments and feedbacks.
- Effectively communicate customers’/ public’s comments, feedbacks and incidents to relevant departments within duly shift hours.
- Preferably someone with Diploma in F&B, supply chain or related courses
- Tech Savvy
- Hands-on with good problem-solving skills relating to food court operations and customer issues
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- 6 days work week including weekend and public holidays
- Rotating Shift, 8 hours per shift