Mastermark Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of Operations Coordinator in our company, Mastermark Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Coordinator
Company: Mastermark Pte Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Description & Requirements
Take A Call that’s Wildly Exciting!
Mastermark Pte Ltd is a leading Bird Control & Wildlife Specialist in Singapore. We provide animals rescue, trapping, management, and consultancy services in Singapore and abroad. Based at our Operations Division near the Tai Seng MRT Station, you will be driven by the excitement of seeing how we resolve a range of wildlife & human conflicts. You will be at the forefront coordinating our 24/7 operations though the phone on a 4-day work-week.
Training will be provided!
- Manage the operations 24/7 hotline phones independently on a roster basis.
- Receive calls from clients, input data and liaise with Ops teams on measures to be taken.
- Monitor actions taken at each stage, advising teams on adherence to operational & corporate protocols.
- Collate data/records and put up results/reports as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate liaison between clients and Ops teams.
- Able to manage the incoming cases and follow up through the phone with the necessary action accordingly.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong listening skills, patient & friendly attitude
- Meticulous, possess a strong work ethic and team mentality.
- Work only 4 days per week (32 hrs) on rotating shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Any extra hour will be considered as overtime work. Night time work will be done from home.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in operations coordination
- Annual Leave