The Supreme HR Advisory
We have a vacancy of Operation Manager (F&B // Franchise) – 4679 in our company, The Supreme HR Advisory. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operation Manager (F&B // Franchise) – 4679
Company: The Supreme HR Advisory
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Working Location: Singapore Based (Travel between outlets: Dhoby Ghaut, Buona Vista, Bugis, Compass One, Boon Lay)
- Working Day: 6 Days Work per Week 44 hours
- Salary: Up to $5000 max
- Career Progression Opportunity
Interested applicants can send your resume to ✉ email@example.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Experienced operations manager with at least 5 year experience in restaurant audit, managing at least 5 outlets
- Experience in branded food / retail businesses with demonstrable expertise in managing business portfolios characterized by many sites and employees. Franchising would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Provide the strategic vision, planning expertise, and operational leadership required to achieve company’s operating goals.
- Ensures that mission, goals, strategies, and plans are clearly defined and adhered to.
- Set performance goals (KPIs) which are tailored to both short-term and long-term goals.
- Drive and direct the effective utilization and administration of the human capital, financial information, and physical resources to meet the mission, goals, strategies and plans.
- Advise the Executives Managements on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues and make recommendations on major business decisions.
- Update the Executives Managements on business activities, potential threats, opportunities, and recommended actions.
- Help determine resource allocation among divisions.
- Evaluate and take actions that are consistent with overall strategy which will lead to high performance.
- Monitor the company’s business performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made and corrective action – if necessary – is taken.
- Ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Build an organization culture in which performance matters by communicating rewards/consequences.
- Ensure that preparation and presentation of the brands’ budgetary and planning requirements are carried out in full accountability for human capital and monetary resources.
- Support in the development and implementation of human resources strategy in accordance with company policy.
- Provide leadership to the team, as it develops, by leading, managing, and motivating the team to ensure delivery of the agreed objectives.
- Support in the raw material improvement and new product development in accordance with brand standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executives Managements.