GLOBAL CONNECTION MANPOWER PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Operation Executive in our company, GLOBAL CONNECTION MANPOWER PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operation Executive
Company: GLOBAL CONNECTION MANPOWER PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-05
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As an Operations Executive, need to report the scope of daily work directly to the manager. You will oversee a team of executive and support staff to ensure the smooth operation of the work place and business unit under the company. One of the most important tasks is to provide with a work environment which is favourable for high work productivity.
- Can lead the team to work independently.
- Must provide the right solution and solve the problem.
- Instruct labour and other warehouses to assist in managing work processes.
- To prepare all necessary shipping documents
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and supervisors.
- Arrange weekly meetings with the team to cultivate team spirit and reduce team disputes.
- Able to carry heavy goods, 20-30KG.
- Assist in other ad-hoc operational duties where required.
- To maintain awareness of market trends in the industry.
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback.
- Keep the surrounding environment clean, take safety measures and raise awareness of what should not happen.
- Able to work on Weekend, Sunday and Public Holiday, and willing to work overtime.
- Location Chai Chee
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience and have experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must possess at least a higher Education/ Diploma in any field.
- Strong leadership skills and management competencies.
- Strategic & critical thinking as well as decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Bilingual speaker, need to liaise with Chinese & English client & workers.
- Able to adapt, prioritize, exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills, including communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse spectrum of people.
- Time management/ meticulous and mature in work.
**Please send resume to our HR department also, we will via email to reply & contact with you. Email : email@example.com