SBI DIGITAL MARKETS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Office Administrator in our company, SBI DIGITAL MARKETS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Office Administrator
Company: SBI DIGITAL MARKETS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a proactive, independent, and determined administrator to take up this role. The duties and responsibilities include administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, resolving operational and administrative matters before or as they arise.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative service.
- Responsible for the maintenance and housekeeping of office area, equipment, and supplies through liaison with HQ and external vendors.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
- Liaise with internal and external parties on matters related to administration, facilities and infrastructure activities.
- Partner closely with the leadership team on workspace arrangements, office layout, and renovations where required.
- Coordinate office events/celebrations/activities in compliance of company policies
- Manage approval of purchase requisition and expense claims.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of office equipment & pantry management within approved budget.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Liaise with Department Head and internal staff at all levels.
- Rendering support and administration assistance to each department
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc office administrative reporting.
- Coordinate and support employee Onboarding and Offboarding.
- General hospitality for guest coming into the office, presentable image for company. Handling of mails and phone calls.
- Handle correspondence and liaise with internal and external parties independently, assist in organizing business meetings and manage related logistics. Setting up meeting rooms.
- Participate in and co-ordinate project-based work activities.
- Any other related duties and responsibilities involved within the role as assigned from time to time.