We have a vacancy of Microservices Application Developer in our company, IBM. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Microservices Application Developer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
About the Job:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build performant modern web applications and services
- Build high quality web applications and services by writing clean and modular code.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure robustness and reliability of web applications and services
- Measure and improve performance of microservices
- Catalyse growth within the team through code reviews and pair programming to maintain high development standards
- Investigate operational issues to find the root cause and propose improvements
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Stripe’s engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs
- Expert level of experience in design and development of Web Applications, distributed systems and banking applications.
- Should have experience in development skills using latest technologies including Spring Boot, Microservices, Elastic search
- Exposure in Java Application Servers like Websphere, Web Logic, GlassFish, Jboss, Pramati and Apache Web Server.
- Should have exposure in Oracle, DB2 databases and PL/SQL development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical and logical data modelling, performance tuning.
- Should possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with globally dispersed teams
- Experienced in NodeJS, Java, Elasticsearch, Spring, and Spring Boot.
- Familiar with Domain-driven design, microservices design pattern.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain scalable REST APIs.
- Develop unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and designing schema.
- Shall have at least a diploma in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering, IT or equivalent with Java training or certification with at least one (2) year experience in system analysis, design, and programming.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.