SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Microfluidics Analyst in our company, SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Microfluidics Analyst
Company: SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $2,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
You will be responsible for :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Lab Technician or Data Scientist role.
- Ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
YOUNG WAVE BUSINESS CONSULTATION | 22C1037
Well known that HR is one of the most critical functions in a corporation and the COVID-19 pandemic threw employers and employees into chaos and uncertainty, with no clear end in sight.
Young Wave see the potential and demand in the market and decided to build our team to provide customised workforce solutions for corporate clients to empower their competition in this post-pandemic era.
Our specialisation in global connections, regional knowledge, and local market experience bring us an intermediary role to connect the global professionals and companies in Singapore, helping each side reach their maximum potential and capabilities; as well as being the external support to deliver a professional and systemised HR solutions.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://youngwave.snaphunt.com/job/RXS38XBUKN