We have a vacancy of Mfg Systems Intern in our company, Silicon Labs. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Mfg Systems Intern
Company: Silicon Labs
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2023-01-03
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
- Involve in initiative to design, develop and enhance data pipelines to support data analytics requirements of the manufacturing operations group
- Build solutions to collect and cleanse data where necessary to supplement existing data warehouse content and to facilitate data analysis
- Define and generate manufacturing operations key business measures such as on-time delivery, master data maintenance cycle time, process cycle time (purchasing and production orders), supply/demand management, production yield and product ageing for executive management
- Assist the manufacturing operations organization by providing ad-hoc analytical data to support business decisions
- Work effectively with IT business intelligence team and analyst from other departments to enhance data warehouse content
- Provide training and guidance to the broader manufacturing operations team on business intelligence tools and data warehouse content
- Work effectively in a team environment covering many organizations (quality, sales operations, engineering, finance, marketing, and marketing communications)
- Communicate periodically with manufacturing operations management on key deliverables, results, and support issues
- Resolve problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Work on related projects and/or assignments as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://sg.jobsoffices.com/report-job/