We have a vacancy of Marketing Manager Sea in our company, Oatly. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Marketing Manager Sea
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role will assist and support the sales and marketing functions and associated business matters in South-east Asia. The key result indicators for this role are completion of tasks on time with high quality.
- Involved with daily / weekly / monthly planning of application projects
- Developing and executing customer driven application projects and planning as in region.
- Support the formulation and formulate, develop and prepare beverages / bakery prototypes for customers and according to customers’ requirements.
- Develop innovative concepts to demonstrate product and ingredient capability
- Provide application and technical support to Sales and Marketing Managers in the region
- Conduct and coordinate internal product evaluation sessions
- Execute application project tasks as per request / needs of the business
- Responsible to bring NPDs into local market by working with key stakeholders and keep close monitoring of product update
- Product quality issue handling and customer complaint management
- require to work during weekends for event execution
- Degree in Marketing/ Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in marketing/trade marketing field
- Prior experience as Trade Marketing/Brand Manager in FMCG Industry or Media Agency
- Knowledge in marketing or digital marketing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Tertiary education, preferably Bachelor degree in any field
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and presentation skill
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company