We have a vacancy of Marketing Intern in our company, NetApp. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Work Type: Internship
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Regional Marketing MBA Intern
NetApp has an open position for an intern to assist in regional marketing operations within a diverse & matrixed Asia team.
- Support the planning, management and execution of marketing plans for advertising, campaigns & events that promote our solutions, acquire new logos & accelerate pipeline. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to own/drive selected project elements & gain hands-on marketing experience in the tech industry.
- Work with both local office teams & corporate marketing groups to deliver B2B demand generation & Go-to-Market activities in different countries.
- Interact with external vendors/partners & internal operation teams to deploy activities aligned to marketing strategy & messaging.
- Track, monitor, analyze, and report on marketing activity results as needed.
- Be a brand ambassador & support the nurturing of customer communities.
- Perform admin or operational tasks when required.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3 or more years of prior marketing experience that includes digital marketing
- Good time management skills, creativity, project management, analytical ability & professional initiative
- A focus on customer experience
- A collaborative spirit & agile open-mindedness
- An ability to communicate effectively in fluent English with different stakeholders
- Prior experience working with agencies, vendors or channel partners
- Minimum 3 months availability, 6 months preferred
- Experience with modern marketing tools like Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, etc is preferred but not necessary
- Multicultural business exposure & familiarity with ASEAN or North Asia (Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong) markets is preferred but not necessary