We have a vacancy of Marketing Executive (12 Months) in our company, BBC Studios. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Marketing Executive (12 Months)
Company: BBC Studios
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Asia Marketing Team manages BBC Studios leading international and multi-format brands as well as a portfolio of branded services across Asia, including BBC World News, BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC First, CBeebies, BBC Kids and BBC Player.
It is also responsible for assisting in the development and execution of trade and marketing campaigns.
- In consultation with the Marketing Manager and the VP of Brands and Marketing, you will assist with developing and executing marketing plans in line with the overall portfolio marketing strategy for the Asia region.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Programming, Creative, Communications and Insights teams to deliver 360° marketing campaigns.
- Support the management of branded services social media platforms and websites, including but not limited to content creation, copywriting and scheduling of posts.
- Community Management of social media platforms and ensuring updates and replies to queries are done promptly, under the guidance of the Marketing and Digital Exec.
- Management and updating of electronic direct emailers (EDMs) and mailing lists for monthly programme updates for partners and affiliates across the region.
- Collation of and preparation of marketing collaterals for brands and programmes including monthly highlights, EDMs, on-air promos and assets.
- Managing affiliates’ queries with regards to assets requests.
- Assisting with the development and execution of B2B and B2C events.
- Building strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across the region.
- Manage cost centre and budget tracking.
- General administration and finance duties as required.
Scope & Impact
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the marketing teams in Singapore and across the region to deliver trade and marketing activity to the highest quality, on time and to budget.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
The Marketing Executive will receive direction from the Marketing Manager and VP of Brands and Marketing, but will be required to support the overall marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be encouraged to work proactively with the wider team within the parameters of their role.
- Comply with all relevant BBC safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the BBC safety policy.
- Comply with the BBC’s policies on diversity and apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.
- Contribute to making BBC Studios a good place to work, attracting and motivating the best people.
Are you the right candidate?
- 2 years’ experience in marketing, preferably within a TV or media environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment and must be adaptable, work well under pressure and be receptive to change in the workplace
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, be highly efficient with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to identify and recommend where processes can be improved
- Having a creative flair and creative writing skills are ideal
- Have a positive outlook, work well as part of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external, and maintain affiliates’ relationships
- Proficient Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language is essential.
- Knowledge of Mandarin language advantageous – spoken and written.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We are committed to improving accessibility in our recruitment and selection processes at BBC Studios. If you would like to make a request for support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please email us at reasonable-adjustments.APAC@bbc.com and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.