We have a vacancy of Marketing Communications Manager in our company, IWS FinTech. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Company: IWS FinTech
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Purpose Of This Function
We are looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join our Global Marketing Team and to help provide support for the whole marketing team and its initiatives. You’ll be tasked with handling the company’s and employee branding projects, managing our public relations, sponsorship projects, coming up with great social media programs, handling influencer relationship as well as overlooking the creative content production. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the CEO while leading the PR, Social media and Branding teams.
- Project management: Oversee all creative content production, Social media campaigns, company & employee branding strategies, KOL campaigns and PR initiatives.
- Conceptualizing and leading our social media campaigns: Come up with social engagement programs to increase brand loyalty and activation.
- Developing the global branding strategy for the company & key personnel.
- Ensuring the quality and localization of all marketing communications materials including production of creative content.
- Overseeing and handling all influencer relationships.
- Overseeing all internal & external communications.
- Provide creative ideas for top-of-funnel marketing programs for Customer Awareness stage.
- Managing our brand, PR and social media teams to meet the team’s KPIs.
- Degree in Public Relations, Marcomms, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in marketing professional services, banking or similar fields and ecommerce technology companies.
- Drive, competence, highly organized, initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent copywriting skills with a creative mind
- Wide network of PR and media contacts are highly advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadlines.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in Social Media management.
- Experienced in Hubspot is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Proven leadership quality with good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadline simultaneously.