HUANG HE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Market Executive Intern in our company, HUANG HE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Market Executive Intern
Company: HUANG HE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-10-06
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Location: Remote
- Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9 am – 6 pm
- Duration: 3 months Minimum
- Able to design and maintain website using Wix
- Assist with email campaigns to facilitate their success
- Review online content on the companyâ€™s website and social media accounts
- Back end e-commerce management (Lazada/Shopee etc)
- Design of marketing collateral artwork
- Organize and create marketing literature/ brochures layout/PowerPoint
- Review artwork, proofread advertisements, press releases, and social media content
- Media tracking and market research
- Source for and manage vendors for merchandise, and other marketing/branding-related activities
- Assist in the organizing promotional virtual or traditional events
- Routine administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of activities
- Conduct market research and analysis through interviews and surveys to provide market information to management to achieve the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Conduct interviews/Surveys with the following:
- >Conducting online and phone interviews to collect data
- >Guiding respondents through questionnaires
- >Follow through with respondents to ensure completion of the 3 parts questionnaires within the stipulated timeline.
- Support director in organizing various projects
- Excellent command of English
- Strong Communication in Chinese will be advantageous
- Good eye for creatives
- Good understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized and meticulous
- Well-versed in MS Office, online applications, and Adobe applications preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Familiar with google drive, docs and sheet.
- Relevant qualification in the field of marketing, communications, or digital media
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $800.00 per month