RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Market Analyst/ West/ Manufacturing Mnc/ (Market And Business Intelligence) in our company, RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Market Analyst/ West/ Manufacturing Mnc/ (Market And Business Intelligence)
Company: RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $8,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a well-established MNC, market leader in the Manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Market Analyst to assist their Analyst team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in West – easily accessible. The Market Analyst is responsible for
- Responsible to identify the market leading indicators for effective steering at country and segment level
- Responsible to handle the custodian of maintaining market share reports / updates and providing inputs during the year for effective steering for cluster and country managers
- Responsible in supporting regional strategy drivers with right information and updates on the activities
- Responsible in to be the main driver of business process across the business
- Responsible to analyse customer data to identify growth opportunities from existing data.
- Responsible to analyse external data to identify growth opportunities and trends.
- Responsible to document of analysis (source, method, calculation & results)
- Responsible to interpret of results to determine meaning and impact for our business
- Responsible to present and communicate the results
- Responsible to monitor of competitor activities and conduct periodic survey for competition deep dives
- Responsible in supporting the Product Marketing team with product level pricing information for new product launch
- Responsible in conducting Market deep dive exercise with prioritised segments
- Responsible in driving market transparency models
- Responsible to preparae and review of sales activity and result reports.
- Responsible to identify of deviation from target, its cause and impact. Proposals for corrective action.
- Responsible in providing on-going training and support as required, including best practice sharing
- Responsible ing participating in the international group of Sales Analyst
- Responsible in measuring process compliance, to identify improvement opportunities and to initiate and manage change-projects.
- Responsible for the systematic management of local process improvement projects
- Ensures project and process sustainability, by driving the project funnel including sign off with local management
- Responsible in performing an AS-IS analyses and prepares gap analysis to global best practice
- Responsible in collecting and consolidating requirements for new processes and process improvement potential
- Responsible in coaching and training a clear understanding of the applicability and benefits arising from the global Best-Practice processes
- Responsible in supporting cluster and country strategy drives with the relevant tools like dashboards and tracking tools
- Responsible for the custodian of strategy documents and steering
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198635 (Lim Jia Wei, Jordan)