CAUSAL CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Market Analyst in our company, CAUSAL CAPITAL PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Market Analyst
Company: CAUSAL CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $2,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and high performing professional Global Markets research analyst with an interest in learning more about markets, investments, and trading strategies. No prior trading experience required, and full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- planning, coordinating, and executing daily trade operations while monitoring positional risk outcomes
- responsible for smooth running of daily operations, planning trade strategies
- following up the review and report outcomes, planning and taking action accordingly to the circumstances.
- coordinating and working in the newly emerging international trade division, identifying trade opportunities.
- reviewing and monitoring weekly and monthly business and market analysis.
ABOUT YOUR SKILLS
You will be energetic Singaporean Citizen located in Singapore with an undergraduate qualification or in the process of studying in one of the following areas (Any engineering field, finance, banking or economics). A passionate drive to learn with an interest in Financial Markets, Trading and investment environments. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be down to earth.
Global Markets Analyst Role
Identify, analyse, monitor, and recommended specific investment opportunities in global capital and equity markets.
- Analyse political spectrum, market movements, international macroeconomics trends, and their implications on personal investment strategies.
- Present quantitative analysis of key revenue and profit drivers for personal portfolio design.
- Send out intraday research notes to traders in Causal Capital summarizing daily, weekly, and monthly trends and related global news.
- Conduct, prepare, and present research and trade plans for specific markets taking in Commodities, FX, Equities, and Indexes.
- Perform in-depth competitive market analysis with the usage of historical trend information, human behaviour, markets probability assessment, and business environment.
- Created future forecast reports to guide traders on determining entry points and trade strategies
- Provided technical assistance to senior investors
- Deliver information video sessions and presentations about the recent markets’ trends to internal staff
- Prepared risk assessment reports from traders’ positions
- Monitor and proposed derivatives market investment opportunities for the Causal Capital Team
Base + Bonus provided, working in the CBD of Singapore with some international travel.