We have a vacancy of Manger/ Senior Manager Business Partner – Data Hub Data Strategy And Governance in our company, Sport Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manger/ Senior Manager Business Partner – Data Hub Data Strategy And Governance
Company: Sport Singapore
Work Type: Part time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-17
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character and builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Team lead of Data Governance & Strategy, Strategy Group and be part of the team to work on the following areas.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners to implement SportSG’s data strategy in building an evidence-based planning culture among SportSG staff and within the sport sector.
- Support the development and delivery Sport Data Exchange strategy and policies to garner buy-in and alignment from sport sector.
Engage internal and external stakeholders to:
- Design and manage sectoral engagement to build trust and relationship with
- stakeholders and partners
- Identify business needs and use cases to develop data analytics capability
- Drive data collaboration projects to meet government and/or sectorial needs
- Set up and implement data management governance policies and processes to enable data sharing and collaborations within the sport sector.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should be a sport advocate through living an active lifestyle and staying active and a champion for organizational transformation through data.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Background in Business Analytics, Business Development and Planning or its equivalent. Graduates of other disciplines with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project management and stakeholder engagement in data transformation and analytics
- Established credentials as a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage a diverse range of stakeholders confidently and effectively
- An entrepreneurial spirit to navigate uncertainties and to problem-solve in a pioneering role
- Proactive, results-oriented and attentive to details.
- Proficient in visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau and Power BI) or statistical programming tools (e.g. R, Python).
- Believes in the power of Sports to transform lives. Enjoys sports.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The level of offer will commensurate with applicants’ experience and track records.