We have a vacancy of Manager/Vp – Risk Advisory & Approval in our company, ING. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager/Vp – Risk Advisory & Approval
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Business: FIFM Risk, Asia
Position: Risk Advisory & Approval (Manager/VP level)
Reporting to: Head of Risk Advisory & Approval, Asia
ROLE SUMMARY & PROFILE
Risk Advisory & Approval, Asia covers credit risk of ING’s Financial Institutions (FI) and Non-bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) portfolio in Asia. FI counterparties comprise banks and NBFI counterparties include sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, pension funds, securities companies, financial sponsors and asset managers. Latter also includes Fund Finance which provides structured lending solutions to private funds managed in this segment.
The role requires reviewing and advising on risk analysis of counterparties, ratings & limits, transactions & structures, and establishing sound transaction, documentation & portfolio standards in line with ING policies.
- Ensure satisfactory review of counterparties’ profiles & financial performance, identify & assess relevant risk issues and provide clear & concise considerations in credit decisions
- Review credit ratings & limits, with any delegated authority subject to candidate experience.
- Review & advise credit terms for loan agreements, ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA & related documentation.
- Review & advise Transaction Services trade requests.
- Review & advise Financial Market trade structures including credit conditions for various derivative transactions.
- Up-to-date monitoring of covenants & additional termination events as relevant.
- Pro-active monitoring to ensure maintenance of sound portfolio quality.
- Liaise with Financial Institution Sector Lending Asia and Fund Finance Asia to co-ordinate timely completion of reviews.
- Portfolio analysis to understand exposure and risk drivers to counterparties.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FI and NBFI including Fund Finance sectors
- High degree of numeracy and strong credit skills, with ability to understand and effectively analyze financial information and complex transactions & structures
- Familiarity with legal documentation standards
- Ability to adopt a holistic perspective to ensure strong risk opinion is developed and presented for risk decision
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with a high level of independence and initiative
- A commitment to high quality standards with a fine eye for detail
- Fluent English. Ability to communicate clearly, on both verbal and written basis
- Good team player, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Experience in OTC derivative transactions and risk measurement skills will be a plus