We have a vacancy of Manager – Regional Finance in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager – Regional Finance
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Business Partnering:
- Assist in coordination of seed investment requests from Distribution team and ongoing tracking and monitoring of the performance of seed investments.
- Assist in data gathering for and analysis of business and strategic initiative financial evaluation, such as new investment strategy setup, enter into new markets, new product request assessment.
- Assist in data gathering and analysis of unit profitability e.g., functions, investment desks, products, channels, client
- Assist in data gathering for and analysis of periodic profitability and efficiency benchmarking exercises.
- Assist with any ad hoc requests that arise.
- Regional Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting Process:
- Assist in weekly and monthly FUM and Flows reporting and periodic management reporting process, including data compilation and presentation deck preparation.
- Responsible for mastering, using and maintaining Power BI and Alteryx tool for reporting process.
- Assist in quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting exercises across Eastspring, including data compilation and presentation deck preparation.
- Assist in maintaining MI data structure and COA for regional MIS and ERP system, e.g. raising change request for having new COA dimension and keeping track of the implementation of change request.
- Assist in regional finance system implementation and roll out, including UAT and report checking for the process owners to sign off for go-live.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accountancy preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience with at least 3 years in the finance function of Asset Management industry or in audit from Big 4.
- Hands-on and at the same time willing to explore using new technology to improve the process.
- Ability to work independently as well as in project teams which are likely to be cross-functional.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate analytical basis and conclusions with stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills in English is a must.
- Good in MS Office tools, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI, etc.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.