We have a vacancy of Manager Projects Group Development Management (Based In Singapore) in our company, Mapletree. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Projects Group Development Management (Based In Singapore)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This position will work with Asset Managers in leading all aspects of development works, including overall development management of new developments and existing assets across different sector classes ranging from commercial, retail, residential, industrial and logistics projects.
- Conceptualise development design requirements and formulate design briefs to ensure that these are aligned with the Company’s development strategy.
- Manage the development of design concepts/options.
- Manage the design consultants and liaise with all relevant authorities for approval of projects, managing tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Manage the development process from inception through to completion.
- Manage the engagement of service providers in accordance with procurement procedures and policies.Ensure the projects are completed within budget, on schedule, to the expected quality and comply with the regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Carry out regular and accurate reporting of project issues and status.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant development or project management experience in the execution of commercial, retail, residential, industrial and/or logistics projects, with the ability to encourage the creation of solutions appropriate to the needs of business units, shareholders and environment.
- Seeks continuous improvement to the design and processes through consistently challenging the status quo or value engineering the optimum solution to all aspects of the development.
- Possesses a high level of independence, initiative, accountability, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability, demonstrates excellent leadership to drive projects and is a team player.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and a cover letter by clicking APPLY NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable to any recruitment firm or agency in connection with the receipt of any unsolicited information on any prospective candidate.)