We have a vacancy of Manager Marketing Operations in our company, Crocs. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Marketing Operations
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Regional Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for regional processes, planning and execution, and regional alignment of the Global Marketing organization. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of project deliverables through the use of appropriate tools, resources and leading processes that increase efficiency and bottom line.
This role will:
Drive Operational effectiveness
- Lead the implementation and on-going optimization of regional marketing processes and tools
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that marketing processes are aligned with all organizational functions
- Work closely with Senior Regional Marketing Manager to support and improve the operations of the marketing organization.
Drive seasonal planning and process
- Drive seasonal planning and execution on a regional scale in partnership with the country marketing team ensuring brand alignment on project priorities, marketing objectives and timing implications.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to review creative requests, facilitate and maintain effective communication throughout project lifecycle (timelines, routing, job prioritization).
- Deep understanding of brand’s marketing calendar, understanding when briefs are due, driving timeline with marketing and thoroughly reviewing all briefs to ensure strategy is clear and necessary content is included.
Drive adoption and optimization of tools
- Drive the adoption of global marketing tools and processes with cross-functional partners and regional marketing teams
- Manage Asia marketing budget, forecasting, scenario planning, allocation, and optimization in partnership with local country leads
- Work closely with finance team on the monthly tracker to evaluate marketing investments, and validate compliance with annual marketing planning
- Ensure all process and operations are aligned with global with implementation being cascaded to local cross-functional stakeholders across Asia
- Work in close partnership within a matrix organization and orchestrate process changes with the help of the Senior Regional Marketing Manager
- BS or BA in business, marketing or related field
- Project management certifications appreciated
- 5-6 years of solid marketing project management experience including a track record of effectively delivering projects in a fast-moving environment on time and within budget
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Project management experience with the ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize; operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and prioritize tasks; strong time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbal; ability to communicate with all levels of seniority in an effective and professional manner
- Excellent communicator with a desire to improve processes
- Hands on experience working in a project management system
- Strong excel and data analytics skills
- Effectively work under matrix organization