We have a vacancy of Manager – Delivery Excellence in our company, Nike. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager – Delivery Excellence
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
NIKE is committed to unleashing human potential through sport. In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), we obsess the future of sport and the changing world we all share. We leverage the strength of the NIKE brand to catalyze action within our industry and beyond and work with partners inside and outside NIKE to make sustainable innovation a driver of business.
Who We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a strong talent with growth mindset, can do attitude and experience in guiding the work of others. He/she has to be highly accountable for team deliverables, notable for high quality results, able to adjust quickly to attain goals by fostering effective teamwork despite adverse circumstances. This role would require you to have passion and motivation to cultivate innovation and take initiatives for the bigger team success, have high emotional intelligence to influence or drive changes without direct authority to mobilize internal/external resources. As a team member, this candidate shall be a strong collaborator, who encourages confidence and support manager to guide the team to embrace challenges and continuously develop.
What You Will Work On
Guide Team and ensure Deliverables from Team on On-Time Delivery Management
- Monitor factory supply plan/production/capacity/delivery and assess risk of delivery with BI tools to expedite decision making
- Collaborate on order prioritization to improve PIFOT and coverage. Drive the issue identification, solution and communication on delayed shipment
- Lead On Time Performance tracking for Sample/Inline/Promo and delivery Scorecard data validation. Analyze common issues and develop resolution to maximize On Time Performance and coverage
- PO exception management & administration ( GAC change, divert, early & later shipment, late adds, cancellations, Air freight)
- Facilitate Logistics issue resolution for on-time performance. Drive factory’s compliance on VAS, RFID, Packing & labelling and facilitate issue solutions
- Coach, mentor and lead factories on opportunities of SOP optimization
Guide Team and ensure Deliverables from Team on Capacity & Production Management
- Lead Long Rang and Short Range Capacity & Consumption Rate Validation and Data integrity
- Analyze unplanned and loading issue and collaborate in solutions
- Drive new factory production readiness tracking and factory on-board training
- Lead communication and collaboration on hot spots, including product class management and multi factories
Project Management & Continuous Improvement
- Lead development and execution of new projects/best practice at Regional level
- Drive Global DEC projects and data analysis/reporting for strategic initiatives/ big issue communication
- Be a role model to team and coach team’s mindset evolvement, project management capability building and critical issue resolution
Who You Will Work With
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Nike we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates.
In this role you’ll be working closely with passionate and driven Nike Business Users, Business Analysts & Managers, Strategic Business Relationship Managers, Product Developers, and Factory Partners. They will span across various groups including Global Sourcing, Demand and Supply Management, Materials Planning, Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Partner Management, Product Creation and partnering Suppliers. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Nike’s maxims is “Win as a Team”. In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work. WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 3+ years experience in team management and 5+ years demonstrated progressive experience in Planning and Delivery. Experience in Footwear, Apparel or Equipment is a plus
- An output-driven, consumer-centric mindset with a record of accomplishment that shows you can deliver short-term wins on the journey to long-term change, in a structural way with excellent time management
- Experience with risk management is critical to the success of this role. You will have a proven track record of risk identification, mitigation and management
- Strong “peripheral vision” and ability to automatically see opportunities in a highly nuanced environment to make connections that will drive efficiency and alignment
- Experience in managing external supplier relationships and being the compelling voice of a brand or influential organization
- Able to see the big picture, imagine future scenarios, view talent development as an organizational imperative and have strong willingness and capability to guide team to sustain and develop competitive advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey complex information in a way that is simple and easily understood by a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for leveraging data to derive insights and drive impactful business. Strong at Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PPT, etc) and Tableau. Python, MS Excel VBA and Macro would be a plus
At NIKE, the health and safety of our employees and community is paramount. Even for roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where in-person presence is required at the workplace.
An offer of employment is conditional upon submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination status, for the purpose of planning deployment at the workplace. Successful candidates will also be required to comply with relevant Covid-19 advisories from the government ministries and NIKE at all times.