We have a vacancy of Manager Data Centre Projects in our company, Singtel. This vacancy is based in Singapore 239732. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Data Centre Projects
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore 239732
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-12-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Manager, Data Centre Projects
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Singtel Group
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Keen to join the Data Centre Industry or already in the Industry? Singtel, an established and the leading operator of high-quality Data Centres in Singapore is on the lookout for new talents to join the team as we seek to grow our Data Centres portfolio in Singapore and regionally.
- Manage new Data Center project execution for green and/or brown field projects.
- Execute end to end project initiation process.
- Development of project master program, project charter and set up project processes.
- Sourcing for suitable specialist and subject matter experts to be part of project delivery team.
- Translate business requirement/plan into executable project deliverables.
- Prepare project budget capital funding, manage approved project capital funding cashflow and spending within approved budgets.
- Lead project tender and administration processes.
- Timely and accurately reporting of project progress and expenditure to management.
- Familiar with Data Canter risk redundancy configurations and requirement.
- Day to day construction oversight to ensure the project are carrying our safely complying with EHS requirement, on schedule, cost efficient that is within approved budget and compliance with specification.
- Assist in researching new technologies that could apply to new DC or to enhance current DC
- Knowledgeable in various M&E critical systems (e.g. UPS, Generator, Chiller, Cooling Tower) requirement including testing and commissioning (i.e. FAT, SAT, IST).
- Liaise with Engineering Solution, Energy & Sustainability and DC Operation colleagues for project requirements.
- Oversee to ensure Environment, Safety and Occupational Health implementation by project contractors.
- Resourceful and excellent problem-solving skills, timely escalation to superior.
- Familiar in Energy & Sustainability certifications requirement (i.e. LEEDs, Green mark).
- Ability in reading design and construction drawings for all fields (Architectural, Structural, M&E, etc.).
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in project management or construction management with proven track records in green and/or brown field data center projects.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or Architecture.
- Preferable with LEED accredited professional.
- Possess good leadership, team player and good problem-solving skills.
- Possess good communication skills in English and with attention to detail.
- Good communication in English and negotiation skills.
- Good financial knowledge to oversee project cost control and management.
- Able to travel frequently or relocate for new overseas Data Center projects.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.