We have a vacancy of Manager Customer Experience-Singapore in our company, Kennametal. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Customer Experience-Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 8,600 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.8 billion in revenues in fiscal . Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Manage day to day operation to meet customer satisfaction, responsible for training, quality monitoring, metrics, and employee development. Manage Customer Service Team across North and South Asia including Vietnam. This position will be based in Thailand and report to Customer Service Director, Asia.
Key Job Responsibilities
Responsible for Order-/Quote-/Return & complain performances to meet customer satisfaction
- Day to day manage the team workload to ensure the tasks be finished as requested.
- Monitor the overall performance of staff to ensure compliance with policies, practices and approved customer service processes ensuring a quick and efficient solution for customer requests.
- Monitoring the metrics and KPI, provide report on progress and achievement of business objectives.
- Team management Employee development.
- Work with appropriate management groups within Kennametal to develop both business and SAP processes and procedures.
- Lead complex projects in or outside of CEC, working in conjunction with other departments.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates
- Fluent written and verbal English proficiency is required to manage team in North and South Asia
- Good commercial knowledge including pricing, finance, shipping, and import & export
- Over 10 years of related working experience in the relevant field
- ERP system processing experience is a must; SAP experience preferred
- Experience managing teams is mandatory; Has leadership capabilities to motivate and inspire team members and provide support
- Experience working for a multinational company is essential
- Regional experience is highly preferred
- Good stakeholder management
- Good mechanical technical knowledge is a plus (not compulsory)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Data driven and logical thinking
- Proactive, aggressive, well-organized, and hard working
- Able to work under pressure, have good decision-making ability and judgment