The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
We have a vacancy of Manager Client Service in our company, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Client Service
Company: The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Manage a small client service team who are responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis.
- Timely resolution of service quality issues and implement preventive measures.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and handle a small portfolio of Australia and Singapore clients.
- Coordinate and manage the daily operations of the client service team. Monitors work metrics and standards. Resolves team issues as required.
- Handle escalations from the client service team and resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries when needed.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with internal teams and identify root causes/area of improvements when resolving client issues.
- Manages and execute internal initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-8 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of management experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Excellent customer focus, stakeholders management and relationship management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.