We have a vacancy of Manager Client Relations (Esg Sales Focus) in our company, Morningstar. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Manager Client Relations (Esg Sales Focus)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Play a leading role in developing and implementing Sustainalytics business development strategy for APAC (ex.Japan);
- Grow and maintain a robust sales pipeline by:
- Taking ownership of and successfully closing incoming opportunities
- Responding to requests for proposals
- Identifying and developing new opportunities and markets
- Act as a trusted advisor to institutional & retail investors, banks and insurers on how to apply Responsible Investment strategies and incorporate our products and services;
- Stay on top of market developments, identify and share product innovation opportunities;
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences as well as public speaking engagements;
- Build, maintain and extend professional networks;
- Further develop ESG and investment industry knowledge.
- Closely collaborating across the Sustainalytics and Morningstar sales and client advisory teams
- We work on a daily basis with colleagues in our other APAC offices as well as in Europe and North America, so the desire to work very closely with a diverse team from many different cultures is critical to working at Sustainalytics.
- The ideal candidate needs to be an ambitious team player who can both succeed individually, as well as reaching goals through close collaboration with other team members. The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability and an alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values
- Minimum of 4-7 years of Financial services, responsible investment or sustainability-related work experience;
- Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Strong client servicing and commercial skills;
- English fluency (essential)
- Ability to take the initiative and think creatively and proactively;
- A natural story teller, you can understand and present complex products in an engaging way;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the investment industry and the use of ESG research;
- A proven track record in consultative sales and selling to senior executives
- Genuine team player, who operates with a high level of integrity and enjoys working collaboratively.