BRADBURY CONSULTING PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Management Associate (Human Resource And Business Consultancy) in our company, BRADBURY CONSULTING PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Management Associate (Human Resource And Business Consultancy)
Company: BRADBURY CONSULTING PTE LTD
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a motivated and diligent Management Associate capable of learning and working independently to support the building of sustainable and scalable business practices for the anticipated expansion of our Company and be part of exciting business operations and ventures!
As an Management Associate, you will be exposed to and develop knowledge and understanding in key areas of human resource, corporate administration, corporate secretarial, corporate law, finance and management, and an appreciation of their impact upon, and relationship to organisation effectiveness. You are expected to carry out a pro-active role, acting in the best interest of client and the Company, maintaining professional standards and employing best practices.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your knowledge and/or experience in Human Resource Management while expanding your experience in other business areas.
Human Resource Function:
- Manage all HR related matters and ensure that HR practices are compliant with MOM regulations, including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
- Ensure that employee records, staff insurance policies, leave records, and records with relevant government departments are up-to-date.
- Ensure course grants, NS make-up pay, government paid maternity leave, childcare leave and paternity leave are submitted.
- Review and submit employee-related surveys.
- Handle work pass matters for foreign employees.
- Ensure the administration and timely execution of payroll, CPF contributions and tax matters in a timely manner.
- Handle renewal of licences and legal-related matter correspondences.
- Provide support for all HR matters
- Other duties assigned
- Degree in any field, preferably with human resource background
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated and can work under pressure