National University of Singapore
We have a vacancy of Management Assistant Officer Dean’S Office (Medicine)/ Central Admin (2-Year Contract) in our company, National University of Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Management Assistant Officer Dean’S Office (Medicine)/ Central Admin (2-Year Contract)
Company: National University of Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Handle the procurement and contract administration of purchases, as well as verification of invoices
- Handle on/ off boarding procedures for incoming and outgoing staff (such as issuance/ retrieval of laptops, door signages, etc.)
- Manage the inventory of laptops, stationery, pantry, office supplies, etc.
- Coordinate the general maintenance and cleanliness of facilities and equipment in the office, e.g. meeting rooms, photocopiers
- Manage office mail and dispatch
- Maintain e-filing system and records
- Organise staff welfare activities
- Assist with other administrative duties as required
- Diploma holder, preferably with at least 2 years’ work experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proactive individual with a positive work attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with staff of all levels
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean’s Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible