We have a vacancy of Liquidity Measurement Reporting Regulatory Reporting Senior Specialist in our company, Credit Suisse. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Liquidity Measurement Reporting Regulatory Reporting Senior Specialist
Company: Credit Suisse
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Join us as a Regulatory Reporting Senior Specialist in the Liquidity Reporting function.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing, analyzing and reviewing liquidity reports prior to submission to APAC Regulators
- Participate in projects, new reports build-out and respond effectively to regulatory and internal management information demand
- Manage the control environment, lead process optimization, business improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Through partnership with key stakeholders in Legal Entity Finance; Treasury and the Business, you provide day-to-day operational support in providing liquidity information to facilitate management in making sound liquidity decisions and meet regulatory reporting requirements mandated by the APAC Regulators.
Your future colleagues
You join the APAC Liquidity Reporting team within Credit Suisse Group Treasury, which is responsible for all liquidity reporting to internal and external partners, provides decision support to Treasury and responds to regulatory demands in a timely manner. The team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We deliver accurate, complete and timely reports to regional regulators that involve reporting of derivatives, repo and secured lending, structured notes, financing and other products for the Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- At least 5 years of proven working experience within CFO, with exposure to regulatory reporting for a global Investment Bank with understanding of product types, reporting processes, data flows, internal controls, risk and operational considerations
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, manage workload accurately and efficiently, delivering to deadlines and can thrive under pressure
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels
- A keen eye for process-improvements in a controlled environment
- Experience in Liquidity regulatory requirements and handle large data sets within complex spreadsheets is a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.