We have a vacancy of Legal Officer in our company, Citco. This vacancy is based in Changi. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Legal Officer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Changi
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Company Secretarial Officer
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
To provide high quality services for Citco’s Private Equity and Real Estate clients. You will become part of a team of company secretaries, accountants and support staff that manages a portfolio of client companies incorporated in Singapore.
- Act as the operational “go to” person for legal and corporate queries from the clients;
- Build and maintain a solid working relationship with internal and external the stakeholders;
- Performing a wide range of company secretarial works for our clients’ Singapore and offshore companies i.e. BVI, Cayman Islands, including company incorporation and annual filings;
- Maintaining and advising our clients on proper maintenance of company’s statutory books and records in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements;
- Convening and facilitating shareholders and board meetings, and prepare all documents relating thereto;
- Handling ad hoc company secretarial related assignment;
- Assisting the KYC officer with collection KYC documentation collection;
- Assisting other team members, when required.
- You are minimally Diploma qualified or equivalent corporate secretarial qualifications with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the corporate secretarial field;
- You possess a good understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, CAP 50 and ACRA filings;
- Good communication, analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Willing to learn and develop a career in the company secretarial profession, able to work under pressure and be a good team player;
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and ViewPoint;
- Prior experience with dealing with client relationships and/or working with international clients;
- (as there be a possibility to liaise with English & Mandarin speaking associates);
- Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make project better, and demonstrate strong concern for client).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Employee perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The Citco Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer