We have a vacancy of Learning Facilitator / Teacher Aide in our company, Rainbow Centre. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Learning Facilitator / Teacher Aide
Company: Rainbow Centre
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About The Role / Job Description
A rewarding career in Special Education, making a difference in the lives of students with disabilities.
We’re looking for men and women to provide quality care and teaching to our students so that they are safe and healthy, included and heard, connected and engaged, as well as independent.
If you are energetic and keen to learn, and passionate about empowering persons with disabilities so that they thrive in inclusive communities, we want you.
We Offer You
- 13th month AWS + performance bonus + competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Significant training and development as well as coaching and guidance for this entry-level position
- Care for staff wellbeing, such as self-care leave and family-care leave, on top of school holidays
- Opportunity to collaborate and learn together in multi-disciplinary teams of educators, therapists and psychologists
- Opportunity to directly and tangibly impact lives
We Seek From You
- Diploma or Degree preferred, especially in psychology or related fields
- Experience with students with disabilities preferred but not required
- Respect for the intrinsic and unique worth of every individual
- Service with compassion and dedication to discover, build, and celebrate the ability of each person
- Teamwork between staff, families, and those how support our mission
- Excellence in service
Locations:Our Special Education programme caters to students with multiple disabilities and autism spectrum disorder, 7-18 years old. We have three schools, at Margaret Drive, Yishun Park, and Admiralty.