JGC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Lead Civil Engineer in our company, JGC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Lead Civil Engineer
Company: JGC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Responsible for department activities such as undertaking all tasks related to any particular area of expertise i.e. confirmation or development of criteria, specification and project requirements as well as systems and databases.
- Consistently oversees all General Civil Works, Structures and Foundations in coordination with the client or the Lead Engineer.
- Normally prepares, evaluates and reviews the criteria, specification and requirements of the General Civil Works, Structures and Foundations of an assigned project, ensuring its completeness and correctness.
- Generally develops a system and/or database in any area of expertise to ensure that all records of past projects are well documented for accessibility and future use.
- Most often function as trainer to educate other colleagues in the department for familiarity and improvement of work execution in area of expertise.
- Ensure technical improvements and required modifications are discovered in accordance to the conduct of a design review.
- Occasionally assumes the Key Person’s role as assigned by the Department Manager in order to ensure that project schedule is met.
- Periodically appraises the members of the assigned Project Team ensuring fairness and acceptability.
- Performs other functions that be assigned by the Department Manager.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering or other related courses.
- 15 years and above experience in engineering design and/or construction of petrochemical-related facilities with at least three (3) years in supervisory position.
- Computer literate in Windows, MS Office, STAAD and AutoCAD.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills, with special consideration in Business Writing skills.
- Boasts of sound management.
- Planning, motivating and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management System and JPHIL Quality System is necessary.
- Exercises self-discipline, patience and firmness in decision making.