Jet Quay Pte. Ltd.
We have a vacancy of Key Account Executive in our company, Jet Quay Pte. Ltd.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Key Account Executive
Company: Jet Quay Pte. Ltd.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Key Tasks/ Primary Responsibilities
- Conduct and execute the extensive Customer Relationship Management (‘CRM’) plan to maintain solid relationship and provide the value add to clients to improve the performance
- Growing the company revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients
- Manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided
- Develop and execute the sales plan to upsell JetQuay’s Unique Selling Point (‘USP’) to recruit new customers and drive sales
- Solid experience in dynamic and creative account servicing activities to specialize in aviation and customer (passenger) experience
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Development team to develop the strategy, marketing initiatives and business plan
- Acting as the main point of contact to liaise external parties and internal department for events planning and coordination
- Prepare the Contracts and the follow up tasks on a deal
- Effectively and efficiently answer telephone calls and related functions
- Manage and follow-up on customer requests and issues with courteous and professional customer service and if possible, to comply with each and every client’s request ( be during non-office hours and on weekends)
- Maintain regular contact / rapport in understanding and anticipating customers
- Perform other duties as directed by superior
- At least 3 years sales experience in service or hospitality industry
- Education background with Local Diploma in any field
- Good written skills and sound verbal (Chinese and English) communication skills.
- Building collaborative relationships with different stakeholders. Able to maintain good guest relations with business partners at the airport community.
- Consistently have a courteous and hospitable attitude when on duty to both internal and external customers
- Take ownership of problem: handle complaints promptly according to established procedures and escalate critical issues to management when necessary
- Customer orientation: find ways to measure and track customer satisfaction
- Being able to work both independently and/or with a team.
Technical Competencies (knowledge, Skills, Output)
- Analyze customer insights
- Strong salesmanship
- Results oriented
- Good art sense for brand and marketing materials
- Personal and persuade intended audiences
- Lead reservation team for high productivity and seamless customer services