We have a vacancy of Junior Chief Of Staff For Sterra in our company, .ZERO. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Junior Chief Of Staff For Sterra
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
For this role, you will be joining our team for our Singapore Water Purifier brand, www.Sterra.sg. Sterra is a homegrown brand set out to improve the lives of people at home. We believe everyone deserves a high quality of life at home through convenience, health and comfort. We take pride in our excellence in product quality, design, customer service and achieving all these at affordable prices to our customers.
Our Vision: To improve the lives of everyone by having a Sterra product in every home.
Our Mission: To create high quality, functional, sleek, and minimalistic home products at revolutionary prices, and becoming every home’s partner.
You will be based in Singapore in our global headquarters working with the Sterra team. Sterra’s working environment is fast-paced, exciting and also highly rewarding. As the Junior Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the Chief of Staff(COS) on high level, broad and strategic projects. You will play an important role in supporting the senior leadership team in delivering on their broader goals and work closely across multiple functions. You will have a front-row seat to experience how a high-growth organization works internally and will be given the opportunity to lead and deliver on high impact cross functional projects.
- Support COS to plan all meetings, including to prepare meeting agenda, meeting documents and minutes, and to follow up with meeting participants to complete action items
- Lead executive meetings and support senior executive meetings with necessary communications, support materials and follow up on action items
- Own the OKRs for Sterra and assist in planning and execution of OKRs.
- Drive operations effectiveness, efficiencies and initiatives across the Sterra team as we grow globally
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Assist in the execution of project plans whilst maintaining process enhancements and operational efficiencies
- Manage the team to deliver outcomes across internal planning, internal communications, supporting the executive team and special projects
- Oversee and deliver special cross functional projects and work closely across functions and management as assigned by the COS
- Identify internal opportunities for process and continuous improvement
- Conduct project meetings, coordinate reviews, and prepare periodic reports
- Provide and facilitate internal communications, serving as a liaison within functions as well as requests in and out of the Senior Management.
- work closely with different departments to make sure everyone is aligned to the end goal
- Support Directors & chief of staff on other activities as when require
The Job Requires
- At least 2 years experience in management consulting, a strategy role or a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive deep insights
- Highly flexible with strong aptitude and attitude towards willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self driven with the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to manage cross functional teams and projects
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders on cross-functional projects
- Location : One North
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Salary: Up till S$4000
- Medical benefits & performance bonus
Please Indicate The Below Information In Your Resume
- Current & Expected salary
- Availability to commence work