Automatic Controls and Instrumentation Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of It System Engineer in our company, Automatic Controls and Instrumentation Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It System Engineer
Company: Automatic Controls and Instrumentation Pte Ltd
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering, specializing in software development.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience software development.
- Study/Analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain business application systems.
- Participate in the full system development life cycle with application design, development, implementation, and production support.
- Analyse business requirements and transform them into technical design.
- Implement the technical design, develop application programs and test the functional requirements.
- Conduct user training on application systems and provide on-going production support
- Experience working with AGV projects will be highly advantageous.
- Graduate with intention of going further study within 1 year need not apply. Applicants doing part-time study need not apply, as this job requires learning on the job
- Person we are looking for must be able to work independently, proactive and manage projects assigned to them with minimum supervision. Selected person must also be able to interact with customers for project technically/commercially. We hope to groom this person for long term career growth with the company.
Skill Sets we are looking for:-
- MACHINE LEARNING for Object detection, classification, Image recognition, labelling data, training models, knowledge in TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, PyTorch, etc, Deep Learning algorithms, OpenCV.
- SYSTEM Virtual Machine, Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge in Linux, Windows server
- CLOUD/IOT for knowledge in Azure, AWS, Google, IoT protocols such as MQTT, HTTP. Wireless protocols such as NB-IoT, LoRa. Hardware experience in MicroControllers, SoC, FPGA.