Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd.
We have a vacancy of It System Administrator in our company, Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It System Administrator
Company: Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Job Function
IT Executive, Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS
- Job Description
Our client is a Supplier of Semiconductor products, and they are looking for an IT System Administrator to join their team.
【What will you be working on】
- Provide L1/L2 helpdesk support and assistance to resolve IT-related issues
- Perform backup operations, system failures, and recovery procedures
- Maintains user accounts, user environments, directories, and system security
- Follow procedures to resolve problem situations; perform first-level diagnostics and problem determination. When problems cannot be resolved by following routine procedures; refer to problems to the supervisor or vendor when appropriate
- Contribute, maintain and update existing knowledge base and established procedures
- Investigate all hardware and/or software malfunctions; notify and coordinate maintenance service with vendors; assist in problem-solving by observing and noting problems, keeping and researching logs, identifying patterns of problems; ensure that all equipment is in proper working condition
- Regularly review server logs to detect server, network and security issues
- Monitor and update inventory required for operational requirements, relaying updates, and/or purchase requests to superior.
- Install and maintain company-owned computers, networks, servers, network cabling, and other related
equipment; add or upgrade and configure disk drives, printers, and related equipment
- Ensures timely user notification of maintenance and impact on system and services availability
- Assist to administer company IT security policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
【What they’re looking for】
- Possess at least NITEC in IT-related study
- At least 2 years of experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role and System Integrator environment is desirable
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in Windows operating system environment
- Apple device management experience is highly desirable
- Experience in Windows Server administration, AD, and Group Policy Management
- Possess Cisco UC administration is advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive team player, with the ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision
- Working Hour