We have a vacancy of It Engineer in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Engineer
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-31
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
Our Engineering culture is built upon a trust based system in a delivery and innovation driven environment. We allow for flexible work times and locations so that our engineers can be in a working environment where they can do their best work. We encourage collaboration among our squads and continuous learning from each other. If you would like to see some of the things our engineers are working on, you can visit our engineering blog here.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to join our IT & Enterprise Security team to serve with obsession and provide superior support to our employees (our customers), continuously endeavour to improve our IT support procedures and checklists, and work with us to achieve compliance with the regulatory requirements in the countries that we operate in. We are looking for someone like you with a real passion to solve problems, serve with obsession, an excellent communicator, an enabler, and result-oriented personality.
What you will do:
- Provide superior 1st and 2nd level IT support for all our employees.
- Support and troubleshoot IT Desktop/Laptop, Network, Hardware, and Peripheral issues employees experience and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Support and troubleshoot employee applications, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft products, Teleconferencing, and others.
- Install and deploy new Desktops/Laptops/Mobile/network devices for employees.
- Continuously improve our IT support procedures and checklists in providing employees with a positive and personalised service.
- Play an important role in ongoing and new projects in the IT & Enterprise Security team.
- Manage our regional IT infrastructure in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and India ensuring close to zero downtime of the systems.
- Investigate and diagnose network problems.
- Define, follow, automate, and improve on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and manage security, passwords, and backup.
- Maintain the cloud Directory-as-a-Service.
- Ensure patches and configurations on IT assets are in accordance with the company policies and standards.
- Build, maintain, and improve inventory of the IT assets.
- Manage operations, requests for directory and authentication (SSO / MFA, SAML, LDAP), and monitor and resolve incidents.
- Setup, configure, and maintain SSO connectors for system integrations.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of tasks.
- Make sure that all company-issued laptops are compliant with the company baseline standard
What we are looking for:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, JumpCloud, remote support and administration, Windows & macOS, iOS & Android OS.
- Hands-on experience with installing computer networks, network administration, network installation, IT hardware, and software.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures, as well as working independently.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Strong in analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to back up assumptions, provide recommendations, and drive actions.
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and crafting strategic and rapid fixes to high intensity problems.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a high bar for quality.
- Are comfortable navigating through ambiguity, while identifying areas for process improvement and establishing best practices.
- Have public or user-facing experience in ensuring communications are clear and succinct.
- Can problem-solve and translate complicated technical issues into solutions, while keeping a users-first mindset.
- Have an ability to execute and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time