We have a vacancy of Internship – Machine Learning And Test Verification in our company, Infineon Technologies. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Internship – Machine Learning And Test Verification
Company: Infineon Technologies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our team create smart AI-enabled IoT solutions by harnessing various semiconductor components from Infineon such as sensors, radar and microcontrollers. As an intern in the “IoT Sensor Solutions” team from “Radio Frequency & Sensors” unit, your main responsibility includes but not limited to specification and development of AI-enabled solution based on Infineon’s technology that enables embedded smart connected systems.
- Perform data collection &preparation for neural networks training
- Design and train neural network with the considerations of hardware implementation
- Benchmark and deploy the AI solution on the various embedded hardware platform
- Design, setup & execute algorithm test/verification plan
- Compile & analyze test result and propose for improvement
- Undergraduate student in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Good understanding of Neural Network, statistical Machine Learning theory
- Familiar with python, MATLAB, C/C++, CUDA programming and Linux OS
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks & optimization techniques
- Plus points
- Knowledge of digital signal processing theory & techniques
- Knowledge of Internet of Things & embedded system development
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition apply for special consideration.