The Lo & Behold Group
We have a vacancy of Intern Finance (Accounts Receivable) in our company, The Lo & Behold Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Intern Finance (Accounts Receivable)
Company: The Lo & Behold Group
Work Type: Internship
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $1,400 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-19
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Lo & Behold Group is a hospitality company that creates, owns and operates a series of timeless, thought-provoking concepts, each with a unique story and a distinct perspective on the cultural-culinary landscape. While each has a personality of its own, the properties are united by a carefully considered sense of place, purpose, pioneering design and above all, a commitment to creating awesome experiences for all who walk through our doors – employees, partners and customers alike.
Our multi-award-winning properties currently include Loof, OverEasy, Tanjong Beach Club, Extra Virgin Pizza, The Warehouse Hotel and Po, Le Bon Funk, Esora, Claudine and The Coconut Club.
The Finance team is responsible for providing:
- Efficient and zero-defect finance operations support and internal financial controls for all TLBG entities
- Timely, accurate, clear and complete financial information to support our operating units and management in decision-making
- Business partnering with our operating units to assist with business and scenario planning
This internship encompasses the following learning opportunities and responsibilities:
- Performing Accounts Receivable functions and ensuring timely month end closing of Accounts Receivables.
- Perform credit card reconciliation, verify discrepancies and communicate with venues to resolve any issues
- Respond to customer and/or management inquires, including queries from external auditors
- Prepare refunds with proper documentation
- Responsible for invoicing and accounting of intercompany stock transfers
- Vouchers management
- Handle government grants and licences applications
- Prepare quarterly GST returns and work with external auditor/tax agents for audit and corporate tax matters
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by superior