The Lo & Behold Group
We have a vacancy of Intern Finance (Accounts Payable) in our company, The Lo & Behold Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Intern Finance (Accounts Payable)
Company: The Lo & Behold Group
Work Type: Internship
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $1,400 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-10
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Lo & Behold Group is a hospitality company that creates, owns and operates a series of timeless, thought-provoking concepts, each with a unique story and a distinct perspective on the cultural-culinary landscape. While each has a personality of its own, the properties are united by a carefully considered sense of place, purpose, pioneering design and above all, a commitment to creating awesome experiences for all who walk through our doors – employees, partners and customers alike.
Our multi-award-winning properties currently include Loof, OverEasy, Tanjong Beach Club, Extra Virgin Pizza, The Warehouse Hotel and Po, Le Bon Funk, Esora, Claudine and The Coconut Club.
The Finance team is responsible for providing:
- Efficient and zero-defect finance operations support and internal financial controls for all TLBG entities
- Timely, accurate, clear and complete financial information to support our operating units and management in decision-making
- Business partnering with our operating units to assist with business and scenario planning
This internship encompasses the following learning opportunities and job scope:
- Performing Accounts Payable functions along with other tasks required to support the Finance Team
- Administering invoice details into the accounting system, review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval authorizations prior to payment and process cheque requests and online funds transfers
- Respond to vendor and/or management inquiries, including queries from external auditors, and assist the Accountants with month-end closing and/or related reports where required.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by supervisor and/or mentors