MODEC OFFSHORE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Instrumentation And Control Supervisor in our company, MODEC OFFSHORE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Instrumentation And Control Supervisor
Company: MODEC OFFSHORE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $16,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
1) Attend all job descriptions requirements for the position of I&C Supervisor;
2) Minimum 11 years’ experience operating with Oil and Gas industry;
3) Minimum 10 years’ experience working offshore as I&C Supervisor;
4) Responsible for supervising and supporting t he execution of maintenance for all Instrumentation, Control and
Metering Systems, acting proact ively and maintaining a high standard of preventive, predict ive and corrective
maintenance, so t hat they are carried out technically efficiently, in compliance with schedules, MODEC
procedures, maintenance philosophy, nat ional and international regulations and standards, ensuring t hat all
Instrumentation, Cont rol and Metering Systems are operational and preserved for t he assigned unit.
5) Supervise, follow up and participate, when required, in all maintenance and inspection related to the
Instrumentation, Control Systems and Metering Systems disciplines, in order to ensure the safe and efficient
functioning of all plant and machinery in the unit, as well as emergency equipment, thus contribut ing to the
production and revenue target achievement.
6) Contribute to an effective response to emergencies on board by being part of the Emergency Response Team
participating in all trainings, simulations and acting properly in a real situation, in accordance with MODEC’:
procedures, guidelines, as well as national and international regu lations and best practices.
7) Must have availability to go to China to visit the shipyard;
8) Experience with Offshore is preferred;
9) Experience with FPSO is preferred;
10) Required availability to move to Brazil and work offshore for the FPSO operation;
11) Fluent Brazilian Portuguese speakers are preferred;
12) Immediate availability preferred;
13) Knowledge on Brazilian legislation applicable to FPSO operation is required;
14) Availability to move to Brazil