PULSE COMMS APAC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Inside Sales Representative in our company, PULSE COMMS APAC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Company: PULSE COMMS APAC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About the Agency:
We are the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency, where curious minds create the future. This is where you will find thought provoking, ego-quashing, mistake learning, all including, convention breaking, and always growing marketers with a passion for what they do.
Recent accolades include B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020, and being on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
We’re curious—about change, about that next opportunity, and about you. And we’re building a place for people with the creativity and camaraderie to enjoy life at Transmission and help write our future.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Inside Sales Representative to develop and conduct outreach programs, across a variety of leading technology clients. In this role you will be responsible for securing meetings for our client’s sales teams with mid to senior level executives using social channels, emailing, and calling effectively throughout the day.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide key support to the sales and social selling team across multiple clients in the B2B space in APAC, developing and executing multi-channel selling programs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in briefing, coordinating, delivering, and reporting on campaign progress and metrics
- Participate actively in workshops with Marketing & Sales to obtain briefs & understand client needs
- Achieve programs ROI and ensure customer satisfaction consistently hitting project KPI’s
- Keep to timelines and provide regular updates to client services and clients stakeholders
- Identify and report to Sales Activation & Enablement Manager on programs successes and challenges
- Nurture demand programs through sales conversations and pipeline building
- Creation of data builds at contact and account level
- Help to develop and evolve the Sales Activation function
What You’ll Bring:
- Solid experience in telemarketing or business development for B2B brands or agency with a proven history of securing meetings for technology solutions (3-5 years)
- The ability to build great client relationships and network with multiple stakeholders, both internally and with clients’ sales teams
- Proven experience calling, emailing, and building scripts for sales programs
- Experience dealing with C level clients and be able to articulate the client’s proposition
- A general understanding of B2B tech enterprise vendor ecosystem and concepts such as hybrid cloud, edge computing, privileged access management etc
- Be familiar with B2B social media platforms (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator), excel and smartsheets
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills to ensure timely execution of programs
- A tenacious, can do attitude, self-motivator and able to pivot quickly to resolve rising issues
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks
- 20 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
- Medical insurance coverage
- Agile working arrangement
- Birthday celebration and day off
- Medical and vaccine/booster leave
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- Company Culture Committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and social – lots of initiatives.
- Team events (get together and enjoy with the team) and stuff to get involved with!
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a globally renowned co-working environment
And have a constant urge to learn more. We encourage questions and innovative mindsets. At the same time, we value empathy and collaboration over ego. The most rewarding outcomes are achieved together.
We celebrate the diversity of thought and experiences. We push boundaries. We’re not afraid of failure. We welcome it because learning from mistakes is how we grow as people and as a company.
We earn trust by showing respect and being honest. We value the breadth and depth of each person and their story. We form a happier, healthier, more confident team because we’re open with each other and have unique ways of thinking.
This is how we drive your now and define your next. Come join us.