POINT OF ENTRY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Inside Sales Manager in our company, POINT OF ENTRY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Inside Sales Manager
Company: POINT OF ENTRY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Good to have:
- Preferably worked in the Edutech Industry with Data Science trending technology background and accountable for revenue generation.
- Candidates with 2 to 6 years of experience in Edutech companies will likely be successful
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills Are A Must as customers possibly be globally
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary):
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for Singapore. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
Job Description :
Core (Technical / operational responsibilities e.g. functional duties, financial mgt., project management)
New Customer Acquisition
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
Customer Relationship Management
- Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
- Key Account Management
- New account development
Operations and Reporting
- Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Ability to build a strong rapport and trust with clients.
- Result orientation
- Meeting tight timelines
- Understanding of vertical operations & universe of clients and Proficiency at MS Tools.
- Attention to Detail, Analytical, Data Interpretation.
- Effective Communication (client facing, verbal and written), Influencing.
- Independent and self-motivated, yet also team-oriented.
- Process Orientation
- Commercial Acumen
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree