ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Infrastructure Presales Consultant in our company, ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Infrastructure Presales Consultant
Company: ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $7,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-07-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of system, storage/backup or network infrastructure for small to large scale security centric infrastructure projects
- Work closely with solution architects to define best approach for design, security and implementation of infrastructure systems in physical and virtualized environments
- Work closely with bid and sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including bill of materials, scope of work, man effort sizing, proposal writing and presentation.
- Conducting Proof-of-Concept if required to showcase the solution technical feasibility
- Kickstart technical implementation together with build team upon award of projects
- Consistently maintain good rapport with product vendors and customers
- Stay update with industry best practices and upcoming infrastructure trends
- Degree in Engineering/Information System/Information Security from a recognized institution with 4 or more years in IT infrastructure presales.
- Strong knowledge of inter-networking technologies and industry best practices
- Experience in networking technologies such as Routing, Switching, Next-Gen Firewalls, VPN technologies, load balancers, cabling etc. OR Experience in enterprise system technologies such as Servers, OS, Storage, Virtualisation, backup and recovery, patch management etc.
- Extensive “hands-on” technical expertise with excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in SI environment preferred
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Outstanding time management skills, driven and motivated working attitude
- Ability to excel and work effectively with large teams
- Great team player with positive work attitude
Preferred Skills /Qualities
- Professional information technology/security certifications such as CCIE, ITIL Expert, MCSE is highly preferred
- Product certifications in Microsoft, RHEL, Vmware, Veeam, DellEMC, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5 etc.