ULTRA CLEAN ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Industrial Engineer in our company, ULTRA CLEAN ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Industrial Engineer
Company: ULTRA CLEAN ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-17
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design layout to improve productivity.
- Provide industrial engineering support (e.g. process flow, layout, new cell setup) for new product from concept to official product launch.
- Lead in the promotion and implementation of IE techniques and lean tools.
- Develop and optimize workflow, routings, and operation process using IE/lean tools for higher effectiveness and productivity.
- Initiate, propose and manage continuous improvement projects and manage timeline closely.
- Coach stakeholders to strengthen continuous improvement culture.
- Work closely with ME/TE to improve cycle time.
- Develop and standardize IE/lean tools where necessary.
- Develop and automate manual processes using Excel VBA, Power BI or other tools.
Educational/Certification Requirement :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Industrial and Systems Engineering with minimum 3 years working experience in related field can apply.
- Minimum 1~2 years relevant experience (3 years for diploma holder)
- Hand-on experience on using IE tools such as designing layout and capacity studies.
- Lead continuous improvement projects and have hand-on experience in implementing lean initiative
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, investigative minds and paying attention
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated, ownership, resourceful, process-oriented and result-oriented
- Possesses drive with “can-do” attitude
- Possessing Lean Six Sigma knowledge such as 8D, DMAIC, 8 wastes, 6S and line balancing is a plus
- Having lean six sigma green belt is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in data analysis
- Having strong software and programming skills such as Visio, MS Office, Excel VBA and Power BI is a plus.