IKANO PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Ikea Tampines – Store Visual Merchandiser in our company, IKANO PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Ikea Tampines – Store Visual Merchandiser
Company: IKANO PTE LTD
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,400 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Manager, you will support the Communication & Interior Design (Com&In) Department in creating inspiring store solutions for an easy and convenient shopping experience and providing effective range presentation and store communication within the Store to inspire our visitors based on local consumers demographic and needs.
- Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality.
- Use the knowledge of people’s needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet the many individual tastes and exceed our visitor’s expectations.
- Actively contribute to gathering insights about store layout and range presentation and translating this knowledge into relevant and inspiring store solutions that will support a convenient shopping experience and reflect the local needs of life at home.
- Stay up to date with knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with a strong visual impression.
- You are creative with a keen eye for aesthetics and well-versed in relevant software (e.g. Auto-CAD).
- You have experience working in a design-orientated role (interior and graphic design, visual merchandising and store planning) with a focus on customer’s needs and dreams.
- You have passion and knowledge of home furnishing retail, able to express the brand identity and ensure effective range presentation.
- You have strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have interest to progress to a leadership role in future.