We have a vacancy of Ikea Sg – Marketing & Communications Interns (Aug-Dec/Jan) & (Jan-June) in our company, IKEA. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Ikea Sg – Marketing & Communications Interns (Aug-Dec/Jan) & (Jan-June)
Work Type: Internship
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-09
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
You will be a part of our Local Marketing & Communication team and your responsibilities include:
- Understand customer profile and behaviour research
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Assist in the creation of content and graphics for communication channels
- Event coordination and implementation
- Carry out administrative and operations-related tasks as required
- Be involved in the development of various plans that support the initiatives of our Singapore Local Marketing & Communication team.
- Highly independent, fast-learner, and requires minimal supervision.
- An appetite for learning more about the IKEA brand and business, and gain experience in marketing and/or communication.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is required
- Past work experience in marketing / graphics is a plus
- 2 Interns per intake
- Duration: Min 3 – 6 months commitment
- Period: Aug – Dec/Jan x 2 Interns and Dec/Jan – x 2 Interns
- Work Days: Monday to Friday, with occasional support on weekends & public holidays for store events/activities when required (5 days work week)
- Work Location: IKEA Tampines & IKEA Alexandra with cross stores visits when required (must be willing to work at either one stores and travel among the 3 IKEA Stores when required)
Please apply by 15 2022