CELLVEC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Hvac Maintenance Technician in our company, CELLVEC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Hvac Maintenance Technician
Company: CELLVEC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshoot,service and repair of pharmaceutical production equipment (e.g., Pumps, Incubator, Autoclave, centrifuges, Isolators and Laminar flow hoods…etc),GMP warehouse, Clean room facilities and office building aircon’s… etc.
- Plant and warehouse facilities include HVAC systems, Aircon, DXU, cold room & standalone freezers (-80 and -20 deg C ), Fire Protection system, Electrical DB panel, UPS, CCTV, Sanitary & plumbing systems, lighting, Door access & security systems etc.
- Maintenance of office Building equipments such as wall & ceiling mounting air con and lighting system.
- Responsible for routine Alarm monitoring for facilities Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) and Building Management System (BMS) and document the alarms in Alarm response log.
- Responsible to carry out Preventive maintenance and Calibrations within the schedule.
- Responsible to be an author for Facilities operation and maintenance SOP’s, Forms and up revise the document as needed
- Responsible to initiate the deviations, change control and CAPA for Facilities related deviations and changes.
- Responsible to plan and maintain spare parts & other relevant tools
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by Superior
- Responsible for plan and schedule for shutdown maintenance and engage vendors to execute the maintenance activities.
- First line of defence for all Process and Facilities equipment’s trouble shooting and issues resolution.
- Formal qualification or relevant experience dealing with the following equipment’s in Biopharma or GMP Lab set up for autoclave, incubators, Freezers, cold room, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, Fire Protection system, Building Management System (BMS),
- Mechanical and electrical experience in GMP Lab setup is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive, good team player, able to communicate with all functions and levels.
- Diploma or Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering
- Require working on weekend/public holiday if maintenance/engineering activities must be performed to minimize facility downtime